Native in a Sentence Examples of Native in a Sentence
Is there a sentence with the word sustainable? What the people of the rain forest need is a sustainable reforestation program. Will your new job provide enough income for you to be self-sustainable?... Use sustainable in a sentence adjective The definition of sustainable is something that can be continued or a practice that maintains a condition without harming the environment.
Sustainable Define Sustainable at Dictionary.com
Browse translated example sentences. This page shows translations and information about the sentence: A carbon footprint is the amount of carbon dioxide pollution that we produce as a result of our activities. Some people try to reduce their carbon footprint …... Use cattle in a sentence Water Define Water at Dictionary.com Water definition, a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C,
use environment in a sentence make example sentences of
Sustainable agriculture can be defined in many ways, but ultimately it seeks to sustain farmers, resources and communities by promoting farming practices and methods that are profitable, environmentally sound and good for communities. how to climb a tree stand noun. the ability to be sustained, supported, upheld, or confirmed. Environmental Science. the quality of not being harmful to the environment or depleting natural resources, and thereby supporting long-term ecological balance: The committee is developing sustainability standards for products that use energy.
Sustain Definition of Sustain by Merriam-Webster
sustainable in a sentence - Use "sustainable" in a sentence 1. And from that land, you can build a sustainable community. 2. They included architects, energy experts and purveyors of sustainable development. click for more sentences of sustainable... how to use gesture in a sentence Sustainable consumption is the use of products and services in a way that minimizes the impact on the environment, so that human needs can be met not only in the present but also for future
How long can it take?
What is Sustainability Environment For Kids Mocomi
- How to use "sustainability" in sentences with meaning in
- Biodiversity in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
- 'Sustainability' is it a dirty word? Guardian
- Sustainable Definition for English-Language Learners
How To Use Sustainability In A Sentence
This week, my colleagues and I published a report called Sustainable Development Goals for People and Planet, which outlines what is required. We identified six universal goals for sustainable development: lives and livelihoods, food security, water sustainability, clean energy, healthy ecosystems, and good governance.
- Sustainable agriculture is a type of agriculture that focuses on producing long-term crops and livestock while having minimal effects on the environment. This type of agriculture tries to find a
- The lines of text below use respectably in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for respectably. Also see sentences for: respect , respected , respectfully , respective , respects . He dies respectably in a marriage-bed, which is more than I should have foretold of the monster.
- 2015 marks the end of a decade of action by the UN on promoting water and sanitation issue, a campaign which has seen an improvement in awareness of the threat that water sustainability poses both to sustainable development and political security.
- Is there a sentence with the word sustainable? What the people of the rain forest need is a sustainable reforestation program. Will your new job provide enough income for you to be self-sustainable?