How can i tell if my baby turtle is happy? Yahoo Answers
15/06/2011 · Turtle pets are very popular today and the new owner of a turtle can be very good and satisfactory. While some people feel that the turtles are difficult and expensive to maintain, there is certainly evidence to the contrary.... 29/09/2016 · ok, Ill do more testing and shaking for nitrates. All my filters are new, the oldest one is 1 month old and has just been transfered to a new tank with new turt, the other 2 are very new, like 5 days and 10 days or so. Thanks for the tips.
Happy Turtle Things
24/02/2008 · She doesn't seem very happy to me. If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums!... The Turtle Rescue of Long Island might be able to help out, or at least point you in the right direction. Too many people are quick to blame people who give up pets, but I think it's a good (and brave) thing to do if you know you don't have the means.
Happy Turtle Things
29/09/2016 · ok, Ill do more testing and shaking for nitrates. All my filters are new, the oldest one is 1 month old and has just been transfered to a new tank with new turt, the other 2 are very new, like 5 days and 10 days or so. Thanks for the tips. how to teach subitising explicit 11/02/2007 · I have three turtles, 2 chineese and one is called yellow turtle (dark green with yellow stripes) They live in the same tank but i would like to know if their gender has something to do with the number of spots they've got under their shell.
just wondering if my horsefield tortoise happy and healthy
14/07/2008 · Best Answer: Well you need to feed it more than just lettuce because lettuce doesn't have very much nutrients. Go to your local pet shop and buy some specially made food and it will be happy. How to tell if your turtle is happy is if it is active and swims around exploring. And if your turtle … how to teach kids emotional intelligence I am the proud owner of a happy, healthy Red-Eared Slider that is the greatest joy of my life! I thought I was taking proper care of him, but once I read Red Eared Slider Secrets, I realized that I was making a number of mistakes. I plan to recommend this book to other Red-Eared Slider owners I know!
How long can it take?
Is my tortoise happy?
- just wondering if my horsefield tortoise happy and healthy
- Other Turtle Discussion How can you tell if your turtle
- Red Eared Slider Secrets The Red Eared Slider Secret Manual
- Happy Turtle Things
How To Tell If A Turtle Is Happy
The first sign that your Red-Eared Slider is trying to tell you something is wrong. How to read your Red-Eared Slider's behaviour . What it means if your turtle moves rapidly or flails when you handle it. How to pack your turtle up for a trip. Why your Red-Eared Slider may bite you during feeding or handling. What it means if a Red-Eared Slider opens its mouth and hisses at you. Why your Red
- 26/04/2009 · Best Answer: if your tortoise is happy moving around and eating then it is usually a sign of a happy tortoise, but i would be concerned that you have it on wood chippings, the best substrate for a tortoise is a 50/50 mix of top soil and play sand, the wood chippings are easily eaten and can cause a blockage,so remove them
- A Good Turtle Is Happy To Be Helpful! Being new can be scary and frustrating, especially if you need help! When you see Turtles who need help, even if you don’t know the answer, acknowledge them
- Whether you just purchased a turtle or are pondering getting one, know that it's not too difficult to keep care of a turtle. This article will tell you the basics of what you need to keep a happy, healthy turtle. Purchase an aquarium tank for your turtle. Keep in mind that the bigger, the better. Place water in the tank. The temperature should be about 72 to 82 degrees F and the pH level
- 29/09/2016 · ok, Ill do more testing and shaking for nitrates. All my filters are new, the oldest one is 1 month old and has just been transfered to a new tank with new turt, the other 2 are very new, like 5 days and 10 days or so. Thanks for the tips.