Force DirectX 10? Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
I'm currently using dx12 for bf1 and the performance is disappointing compared to the beta. I want to switch to dx11 for the better performance...... However, you must use DX11 to experience this bliss in gaming performance. When switched to DX12, BF1 falls flat on its face. There is no performance improvement, and there are no visual quality
BF1 crossfire? Community
Today Battlefield 1 for the PC unlock to the masses ! We have tested the game on the PC platform relative towards graphics card performance with the latest AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers.... 17/10/2016 · for proper detection of CPU bottleneck use process explore. Check the thread utilization on the process you want to diagnose. if any of those hits (100%/number of …
Review Battlefield 1 DirectX 11 and 12 PC graphics
18/04/2015 · vs_3_0 and ps_3_0 don't work in dx11. Only shader models 4 and 5 work. The actual shader code will be very similar though. For example, shader models 3 and below use the POSITION semantic on vertex position data, but shader models 4 and above use SV_POSITION. how to solve wooden block puzzle For the GeForce graphics cards, I used the NVIDIA GeForce GameReady 373.06 WHQL driver, while for the AMD Radeon RX 480, I used the newly released AMD Crimson 16.10.2 Beta Win 10 64-bit driver. In getting the minimum, maximum and average frames per second while in DirectX 11 or DX11 mode, I …
BF1 Beta GPU issue GeForce Forums
I'm currently using dx12 for bf1 and the performance is disappointing compared to the beta. I want to switch to dx11 for the better performance... how to work out comparative advantage formula 17/10/2016 · for proper detection of CPU bottleneck use process explore. Check the thread utilization on the process you want to diagnose. if any of those hits (100%/number of …
How long can it take?
How tricky? DX9 to DX11. Ogre Forums
- [BF1] DX12 vs DX11 Benchmarks NVIDIA Users should use
- dx11 or dx12 for bf1 (cpu bottlenecked) PC Gaming
- DX12 versus DX11 Gaming Performance Video Card Review
- Battlefield 1 Benchmarks (Gamegpu & the rest) AnandTech
How To Use Dx11 For Bf1
8/07/2007 · Hi I just recently bought an nvidia gtx 470 video card to upgrade from my 9800 gtx. I have to run all my games on DX10 right now since 9800 gtx doesn't support DX11.
- Discussion Remember to change your settings to DX11 (self.battlefield_one) submitted 2 years ago by RekinXXXL After launching BF1 the settings will be most likely set to DX12, switch to DX11 to eliminate any perfomance issues.
- Pretty much all games use direct x or openGL. Most games are written for dx9, which is supported by windows xp. I guess that dx10 did not offer a ton of features over dx9 so there doesn't seem to be a lot of dx10 games available. Dx11 is only available on vista and windows 7, so there are not many games for it yet, but there will be in the future.
- But here’s the thing: the shift from DX10 to DX11 was visible not just in terms of frame rates, but also in the implementation of new graphical effects such as dynamic tessellation. The shift
- Using cheats in general is a perfect way to level the playing field and get closer to the level where only top players play against each other. However, many blatant cheats do not give the exact type of advantage that you might be looking for. Aimlocking and triggering may be fun, but they often ruin the experience for more intelligent players who like to outsmart their opponents. BF1 Wall